Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

It was my first Mother's Day, and I can say I am extremely blessed to be a mommy to this sweet little girl! She brings such joy to my life!
Saturday evening, Matt's parents came to visit.
Ella had a good time hanging out with her Nana and PaPa.
She had her eyes on those silly dogs!
Today after church, Derek and Beth treated us to a Mother's Day brunch at the Warwick Hotel in Dallas. Lots of yummy food! Thanks Derek and Beth!
For my first Mother's Day, I got donuts and flowers Saturday morning, and I also got these cute stackable rings from Sundance.. love them! Ella and her daddy are good shoppers!
I also got to go to my favorite restaurant for lunch on Saturday...California Pizza Kitchen!

Then, Matt took me to an antique store! What a treat!
I bought myself a Mother's Day present... this cute memo board.


Two of my favorite people!!
Our four generation pic on Mother's Day.
I'm so blessed to have two of the most loving, supportive and Godly women to have raised me and to guide me as I raise a daughter of my own. Love my Mom and Memere!

Mother's Day afternoon, my little munchkin went crazy and would not sleep. I attempted to put her in her bed a few times, only to find her upside down and backwards. She was squealing and having a good time. I went in to find her head crammed against her bumper pad, which gave her some major bed head!!
She's a crazy kid...
Rocker chick vs Mad scientist
What a girl!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!

Name Graphics

No comments: