Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Kids

So, it's been MONTHS since my last post and SO much as gone on. Too much to go back and post, so I'm just starting with the current. Here are some pics of my kids.. I LOVE them all and love to show off their cuteness....

Wild Maverick... He loves rollin over in hopes of a belly rub!
He sure looks like a crazy dog in this picture!
Maverick and Maddie are best buds! But like any two people or animals, they do have their conflicts. Here they are chewing on their bones... their favorite past time.

Nala! She runs the show...

Marty bird!!

And the newest of the bunch...
Baby Throne!!
Or "Blueberry" currently "Bean"
Estimated Arrival Date: December 5
(sorry for the blurry pic... it's all I've got!)






1 comment:

Dina said...

A BABY!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. At first I was excited just to see that you have updated your blog, but now I know you had a really good reason! I hope you're feeling good!!