Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation to Possum Kingdom Lake

Last weekend we went to stay at a Condo at The Cliffs Resort and Possum Kingdom Lake. Being scared of heights, you would think I would have avoided staying at a place called "The Cliffs" because it sure is high!! It was BEAUTIFUL out there but very hot.

Here is our condo.
Here is the inside of our condo. It was 2 bedroom THREE bath... why does it need a half bath?? And it was right next to the other bathroom.. very crazy but it was very nice!
Here is the view from the resort.

Here is the view from our balcony.


There were deer EVERYWHEREOn Saturday, we went to see the Dam. We also drove to Graham to do some antique-ing (FUN!) I found some treasures!



This is the land of the guy from Lonesome Dove. (I don't know the story, but I'm sure everyone else does)
On Sunday we spent the day out on the lake on a SeaDoo. It was a blast! But my knees killed me during!
Here is Hells Gate. It was beautiful.







Here is Matt on the Sea Doo and me still in the water..... It was NOT easy for me to get back on that thing. I made the mistake of getting off again after I finally got on. They need a little step or something for your feet.. all the strength is in my legs not my arms! When we first got on the Sea Doo I was scared we would both fall off at some point, but Matt tried hard not to let that happen because I wouldnt be able to get back on! I did have fun swimming around though. I think Matt was ready to drive off and leave me ;)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I loved all your pictures. I want to go on vacation too-what a beautiful place. Good times with your hubby, nothing beats it. And of course I enjoyed all the family pictures and of Isaac's shiner. It sure lasted awhile. Thanks again for watching Isaac for us and for Matt mowing the yard. We love you guys!

Dina said...

It looks like you had a great time!